[Rt4-whois] Doodle Poll - F2F Meeting - September 2011

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Jan 21 14:30:41 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

As you know, a face-to-face meeting will be held in September 2011 in line with the action plan adopted in London.
Please complete the enclosed doodle poll so that we may select the most convenient dates for this session.
Kindly note that the meeting will last two full days.

http://doodle.com/y7ar5cp7gn2ds5ch

We would be very grateful if you could please provide us with your availability by Wednesday, 26 January.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Very best regards

Alice

Alice Jansen
ICANN