[Rt4-whois] Telephone conference schedule

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 08:00:50 UTC 2011

Hi all

At our London meeting, we agreed an action plan that included a call every two weeks.  Because of the geographical spread of Team members, we also agreed to rotate the timing of the calls.

Alice has kindly pulled together a schedule, using Bill's work on time zones.

I propose that we adopt this schedule.  My proposal is that individuals for whom a call falls between 22:00 - 06:00 local time should not be expected to participate in that call.  Each call will be recorded, the transcript will be available, and we plan to have regular face to face meetings.

If I don't hear any objections, this will be the basis that we adopt the schedule.

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk