[Rt4-whois] Great thanks for your warm hospitality

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Thu Jan 27 17:41:24 UTC 2011

Dear Sharon,

I wanted to add my thanks to everyone's at our meeting. Thank you so
much for all of your work in planning our meeting in London.  Your
extensive planning of location, hotel, lunches, hospitality, pictures  -
from the largest to smallest details - paved the way for a truly unique
and productive first face to face meeting of our group. It is an
experience I will never forget.

Great thanks also to your wonderful team. It was a great pleasure to
meet them and talk with them -- and their warm hospitality was much
appreciated!

London will always be very special to me henceforth - a place where we
had terrific memories, along with good, hard work. Thank you!

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG, The Public Interest Registry

Direct: +1 703-889-5756 | Mobile:+1 703-371-6846|  www.pir.org
<http://www.pir.org>  |

Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pir.org>   |  .ORG Blog
<http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>  | Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>  |
YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>  | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/ORGBuzz>  |

Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public
Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then
delete.