[Rt4-whois] Law enforcement definition

Kim G. von Arx Kim at vonarx.ca
Mon Jan 31 14:43:23 UTC 2011

Dear All:

here is our sub-group's suggested definition of law enforcement:

an organization or the activity of an organization all of which are authorized by a nationally or internationally recognized government to maintain, co-ordinate, and enforce  laws, regulations, or multi-national treaty obligations within the internationally recognized authorized boundaries of that nationally or internationally recognized government

Please note that I am sending this without having received Lutz's comments, and as such it may be subject to some changes from his end.

Kim

kim at vonarx.ca
+1 (613) 286-4445

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."