[Rt4-whois] Out of the office [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Fri Feb 4 06:06:32 UTC 2011

Hello all,

This is just to advise that I will be out of the office on leave for the next two weeks.

My colleague Tristan Kathage (cc'd to this mail) works on internet governance issues with me, so please feel free to contact Tristan with any urgent issues in my absence.

If the review team and the sub-groups I'm a part of feel comfortable to do so, then cc'ing Tristan to emails in my absence will allow him to get me up to speed quickly on my return.

Kind regards,

Peter

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Security Advisor of the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, 38 Sydney Ave, Forrest ACT 2603, telephone (02) 6271-1376 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.