[Rt4-whois] Next conference call - PROPOSAL

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Tue Feb 8 00:06:15 UTC 2011

14:00 UTC is my preference.

On Feb 7, 2011, at 1:48 AM, Alice Jansen wrote:

Dear Review Team Members,

According to our conference call calendar, the next WHOIS RT session is scheduled for 16 February at 4:00 UTC - https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/TeleConferences.

Please note that this time was initially added to the calendar to accommodate Australia in line with our rotation system. As Peter is out of office for the next two weeks, the RT Chair suggested that we should opt for a time that is more convenient for the RT.

Since 14:00 UTC used to be the preferred time last autumn for your calls (in line with Doodle poll results),  we are putting forward this alternative for your consideration.

Please advise whether this is acceptable.

Rest assured that we will circulate a doodle poll should concerns or drawbacks be raised in reaction to this proposal.

Thank you,

Very best regards

Alice

<ATT00001..txt>