[Rt4-whois] Agenda ideas for our next call, 14:00 UTC Wednesday 16 February.

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 10:16:37 UTC 2011

Dear all

Thinking about our next call, I'd like to propose the following agenda items for your feedback.  Please be reminded that the time of the call is now 14:00 UTC on Wednesday 16 February

Objectives:

1. To finalise working definitions and questions for public comment (subteams C, D, E, F), to be published by 15 February.
2. To monitor progress on subteams A and B (Policy and Implementation), and set priorities for the teams for the coming months.

Generally, as a rolling target, can we circulate papers by the end of the Monday before each call, to give everyone a chance to consider the issues in advance of the call.

Draft Agenda:

1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Adoption of meeting notes from last call
3. San Francisco draft agenda (comments and input from team 15 minutes - Kathy and I will post a draft by the beginning of next week).
4. Report from Sub teams on Definitions and Proposed questions for public comment:

	Law Enforcement
	Applicable Laws
	Consumer Trust
	Producers/Maintainers

5. Progress and priority setting:
	Policy
	Implementation

Please let me have your input on the agenda, and look forward to our next call.

Best wishes,

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk