[Rt4-whois] SF draft agenda for team comment

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 09:42:53 UTC 2011

Dear all

I attach a draft agenda for our meetings in San Francisco. Kathy and I have pulled these ideas together following extensive discussion together, working on a draft created by Alice.

We're keen to have your input, so please let us have any comments.  We can also discuss during our call tomorrow.

Also, thanks to Susan and Bill who have kindly offered to organise a dinner for us on the Sunday evening.

Best regards,

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk