[Rt4-whois] Next conference call -

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Feb 28 08:41:59 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

As you know, the time of your last conference call changed as Peter was unable to join.
Pursuant to our rotation system and in line with resolutions adopted during your last call, the next session will be scheduled within working hours of Peter's timezone.
Since 4:00 UTC was the time initially allotted to the 16 Feb session, our proposal is to adopt this slot for the next call - scheduled for Wednesday, 2 March.
This is put forward for your consideration – please feel free to share your views. Should no objection be raised by today, end of your business day, we will proceed with this proposal.

Many thanks in advance,

Very best regards

Alice