[Rt4-whois] Proposed Definition: "Consumer"

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 13:41:23 UTC 2011

Hi James, and Sarmad

Thank you both for this contribution, which I think captures the discussion
we had this morning.  I propose to take Sarmad's amended version for
insertion into the public comment document, unless I hear any contrary views
by 0800 UTC tomorrow (Thursday).  We can then publish the Call for Public
Comment, which would be greatly appreciated.

Well done everyone.