[Rt4-whois] Proposed Definition: "Consumer" [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dr. Sarmad Hussain sarmad at cantab.net
Fri Mar 4 05:09:10 UTC 2011

Dear Peter and all,

With reference to Point 3 below on the survey, I do agree that we should also add a few open ended questions, in addition to the pointed questions at this time.  However, the specific questions should also be included.  The wording could be revised (and we need to revisit each question for that purpose), based on our discussions over next few weeks, but it may still be useful to get community feedback on the survey as it stands.  If we take this off line we  may not be able to get this feedback.

We may add text saying that “the current survey questions are tentative and will evolve based on Community feedback and further discussion by the WHOIS Review Team, before it is finally circulated to stakeholders.”  This way we get the feedback and the flexibility to review it in the future.

However, I am happy to go along Peter’s suggestions and take the survey offline if that seems to be the best path forward.

Regards,
Sarmad