[Rt4-whois] Call for public comment

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 09:36:30 UTC 2011

Hi Alice

Sarmad spotted an anomaly between the published version and the one that we asked to be published.  Please can you investigate and ensure that the correct version is published.  Thanks.  It doesn't have the lines wrt WHOIS data.... etc or the Feedback request from the community which asks about whether the definition is too broad or narrow.

People - I note the dialogue on the list regarding consumers, and the strong views on both sides.  Can I respectfully suggest that we continue with the public comment, which is not our final position, and asks for feedback on exactly this issue, and review where we are in the light of the comments received.  We will be revisiting the concepts of consumer and consumer trust at our next meeting.  I'm fully expecting us to start finding disagreements on these key issues, and am hopeful that with the benefit of further face to face discussion we will be able to find some formulations that we are more comfortable with.

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk