[Rt4-whois] San Francisco meeting plans - WIPO speaker?

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 09:01:16 UTC 2011

Hi Lynn

Thanks for this suggestion.  I know we were working on having WIPO speak at the next meeting, but given that we have a speaking slot open in the San Francisco agenda, I wonder whether you would be willing to approach WIPO on behalf of the team and see if they can provide a speaker as you suggested.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Best,

Emily

On 11 Feb 2011, at 20:00, <lynn at goodsecurityconsulting.com> <lynn at goodsecurityconsulting.com> wrote:

> Hi Emily,
> Typically WIPO has representatives attending ICANN meetings.
> Suggesting that we try to get someone on our agenda to share the use of WHOIS information for the UDRP process.
> Perhaps the ICANN staff could assist?
> Best regards,
> Lynn

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk