[Rt4-whois] WHOIS Review Team, call for public comment

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 09:33:23 UTC 2011

Hi Patrik

The WHOIS review team is looking forward to our session with SSAC on Tuesday 15 March at 9.30 am in Tower Salon A.  I wanted to make members of the SSAC aware that we have launched a call for public comment http://icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-04mar11-en.htm, which will be open for 45 days, and will be holding a public meeting on 16 March at 11am in Elizabethan A-C.

I hope that the call for public comment will give members of the SSAC a feel for how we are approaching our task, and provide a structure for our conversation with you on 15 March.  I hope that you will encourage your members to contribute to the call for public comments, as the process will benefit from a range of perspectives from stakeholders.  We are looking forward to our interaction with SSAC at ICANN San Francisco and over the coming months.

Kind regards

Emily Taylor
Chair, WHOIS Review Team

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk