[Rt4-whois] Announcement of Public comment

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 09:38:20 UTC 2011

Hi Alice

As you will see, I have written to the GAC, SSAC and ccNSO to inform them of our public comment.  Heather had asked me to keep her informed (although I don't think we've been able to set up a session with the GAC this time, correct?), and we're meeting with SSAC and ccNSO.  Please would you let me know who I should write to for the Registrars and Registries.

Please would you also, on the team's behalf, write to the chairs of other ICANN constituencies, to draw their attention to the public comment and our public meeting, and encourage their members to contribute.

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk