[Rt4-whois] WHOIS Review Team, announcement of call for public comment

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 18:01:08 UTC 2011

Dear Mason

In anticipation of the ICANN meeting, I would like to inform you on behalf of the WHOIS policy Review Team that the WHOIS Review Team has launched a call for public comment http://icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-04mar11-en.htm.  The comment period is open for a period of 45 days and includes the period of the ICANN meeting. In addition to the public comment process, the WHOIS Policy Review Team will also hold an interaction with the community session on Wednesday, 16 March at 11:00 AM in the Elizabethan A-C room. The WHOIS Policy Review Team hopes that the Registrar constituency will actively submit comments and thoughts to this process as their feedback will be most helpful in the completion of our exercise.

I hope you are well, and am looking forward to seeing you again next week, during our scheduled meeting with the Registrars constituency at 10:00 on Tuesday March 15.

Kind regards

Emily Taylor
Chair, WHOIS Review Team

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk