[Rt4-whois] Consulation with ccNSO

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at iks-jena.de
Mon Mar 14 21:22:19 UTC 2011

I just read through the various MoU, Letter Exchanges and sponsoring
agreements with ccTLDs. To my honest surprise, several of those "contracts"
has a paragraph named "Conformity to ICANN Policies":

  ... the interoperability of the Delegated ccTLD with other parts of the
  DNS and Internet; operational capabilities and performance of the ccTLD
  operator; and the obtaining and maintenance of, and public access to,
  accurate and up-to-date contact information for domain name registrants;

Interestingly, the paragraph varies on the various documents: the stable
part is up to the first semicolon, it appears in almost all documents. The
second part is more or less a strongly recommend option.

Please point me to the slides for the various consulations.