[Rt4-whois] [FWD: [bc-gnso] Knujon Internet Security Report]

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Mar 22 17:24:20 UTC 2011

Thanks, Lynn.

I would caution the RT4 to take this (and other) WHOIS studies with a
grain of salt.  There are many agendas in the community, and not all
studies take steps to neutralize any bias in the results.

For example, in this particular case many registrars were aware of the
study and chose not to respond, thus altering the resulting data and
conclusions.

Thanks--

J.