[Rt4-whois] Implementation team call and our next call

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 09:12:29 UTC 2011

Hi Alice

Bill and I managed to meet briefly with James during ICANN to try and get some understanding of a registrar's experience of compliance.  Understandably, Peter was only able to pop down for a very short time, and we agreed that the best way of taking this forward would be for you to set up a doodle for the Implementation Subteam and James, and for us to do the conversation by phone instead.

Also, I should let you know that I will be unable to join our next call, scheduled for 2300 local time next Wednesday.  Would it be possible for us to push this call off for a week, and do it the following Wednesday?

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk