[Rt4-whois] SANFRANCISCO NOTES FOR APPROVAL Proposed agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Tue Apr 5 18:32:20 UTC 2011

Dear RT Members and friends,

My dad and mom are here for 9 days, my dad had a surgery scheduled for
yesterday and it was delayed. Both are old-aged (77) and I need to assist
them in many things.

So I ask you my apologies for staying away for a while. Neverthless, I'll do
my best to participate on the call tomorroy.

Regards from .br,

Omar