[Rt4-whois] Adobe chat

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Apr 13 17:05:52 UTC 2011

 And here is a copy of the Adobe chat.
Kind regards
Alice

----------- (04/13/2011 13:53) -----------
Alice Jansen: Welcome to the WHOIS Policy RT call!
 ----------- (04/13/2011 17:02) -----------
Lutz Donnerhacke: Sorry, I'm late
 ----------- (04/13/2011 17:04) -----------
Alice Jansen: No problem - we have not started yet :)

Lutz Donnerhacke: /me is looking for the phone number (Germany) and the code ... *gna*

Alice Jansen: L -  0800 1016 120M - M 0800 1016 124

Kim von Arx: sorry Emily, I just noticed that I was on mute

Kim von Arx: in response to your point, that's why I mentioned relatively close...

Alice Jansen: http://www.adigo.com/icann/

Kim von Arx: it certainly is closer than my current geographic closness

Lutz Donnerhacke: Thx
 ----------- (04/13/2011 17:11) -----------
Alice Jansen: Susan has joined the call
 ----------- (04/13/2011 17:22) -----------
Alice Jansen: Kathy in the queue
 ----------- (04/13/2011 17:26) -----------
Alice Jansen: Michael has just joined the call
 ----------- (04/13/2011 17:37) -----------
Lutz Donnerhacke: /me can't participate ... dancing or sleeping on a wedding ...
 ----------- (04/13/2011 18:04) -----------
Lutz Donnerhacke: Another pre-announcement ... I might be unavailable on Sep.23/24 ... The pope is comming to talk to the Lutherans here.
 ----------- (04/13/2011 18:06) -----------
Alice Jansen: Dates of the F2F meeting in Sept: 20-21 Sept (just clarifying :-))
 ----------- (04/13/2011 18:10) -----------
Lutz Donnerhacke: match. Thanx
 ----------- (04/13/2011 18:14) -----------
michael.yakushev: Sept.meeting -> Los Angeles?

Alice Jansen: Yes - Marina del Rey
 ----------- (04/13/2011 18:18) -----------
michael.yakushev: thanks
Lutz Donnerhacke: /me have to leave now ... Sorry.
michael.yakushev: Colleauges, I also have to be at another meeting in 5 mins. Good luck!

Alice Jansen: thanks Michael - have a great evening

michael.yakushev: however, I will be on-line

Kim von Arx: My apologies for the long silence, but I was pulled away to another matter which took much longer than expected.
Kim von Arx: I have to disconnect now.  Speak to you all in 2 weeks.