[Rt4-whois] Public comments

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 15:55:22 UTC 2011

Dear Kathy and Alice

Thanks for both of these reminders.

Alice - please would you make a start on summarising the public comment for us.  I'm not sure what your usual format for summarising public comments is?  If possible, I would like us to see who made the comment (plus the representative capacity of the commentator if any), and then some sort of break down by themes - this could be according to the numbered questions we asked (if we did that), or by definition etc, and then some indication when more than one person is making the same sort of point.

Team members - if you would like to see the comments presented/summarised in a different way, please share your thoughts with the list.

Best wishes,

Emily

On 19 Apr 2011, at 16:41, Kathy Kleiman wrote:

> All,
> Just a note that a few late comments may come in -- stragglers tend to happen from time to time.
> Best,
> Kathy

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk