[Rt4-whois] FW: Please REVIEW - Prel Report of our last confcall [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Wed Apr 27 07:18:41 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I will also be unable to attend this call, but wanted to note that earlier today (my time) I sent some minor comments to the review team list on the proposed Singapore agenda and on the record of the last meeting. I hope these will be helpful.

I look forward to listening to the recording once its available.

Cheers,

Peter