[Rt4-whois] FOLLOW-UP v2: Please REVIEW - SGP Mtg - Draft schedule [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Wed Apr 27 18:01:30 UTC 2011

Peter,
We definitely don't want to conflict with the drafting of the GAC communiqué.  We were trying to find a time in late afternoon and before the Gala (which will be that night) for a debrief/next steps session. Is there anything in that window that might be possible?

Best regards,

Kathy Kleiman
Director of Policy
.ORG, The Public Interest Registry
Direct: +1 703-889-5756 | Mobile:+1 703-371-6846|  www.pir.org<http://www.pir.org> |

Find us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pir.org>  |  .ORG Blog<http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz> | Flickr<http://flickr.com/orgbuzz> | YouTube<http://youtube.com/orgbuzz> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/ORGBuzz> |

Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then delete.