[Rt4-whois] Fwd: Registry Agreements for Whois Review Team.

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Mon May 9 17:56:54 UTC 2011

Re-sending

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denise Michel <michel.denise at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Subject: Registry Agreements for Whois Review Team.
To: Yakushev Mikhail <yakushev at dstadvisors.ru>
Cc: rt4-whois at icann.org

Dear Mikhail,

I was asked to ensure you had ICANN's agreements with registries.  I assume
this meant gTLD registries.  These are posted on ICANN's website and linked
on the Team's wiki, but for ease of access I've attached a list noting the
registry, type of agreement and URL.  I've also included a link for the
proposed template agreement included in the applicant guidebook for new
gTLDs.

Please see my April 26 email to the Team for specific references to "Whois"
in the registry agreements.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel