[Rt4-whois] Your SGP schedule on the Wiki

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu May 12 15:19:41 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

Please note that your Singapore schedule is available on your public wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Singapore+Meeting

Kindly note that slots posted on this page are "carved in stone" and that there is more to come. Please make sure to check this webpage on a regular basis.

Rest assured that I will send you a recap of your final schedule via email and that outlook invitations will be circulated.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve this system. Kindly note that rooms will be assigned later this month and that the public ICANN schedule will be issued on May 30.

Many thanks,

Very best

Alice