[Rt4-whois] Comments on the Issues paper

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Mon May 16 06:31:55 UTC 2011

This is really good.  Thanks Kim, James, Omar, for circulating your comments on the Issues Paper, building on Kathy and Bill's inputs.  Peter, I note that you will be circulating your comments later on today.

We now have a good range of comments, and comments on the comments.  Others - I think that's Olivier, Wilfried, Lutz, Susan, Sharon, Michael, Sarmad - please either let us have your inputs, or some other indication of where you stand.

Best,

Emily