[Rt4-whois] Discussion paper - PLEASE REVIEW IN ANTICIPATION OF TOMORROW's CONF CALL

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Tue May 17 13:06:03 UTC 2011

Dear Alice

Thank you for your work on this paper.  The presentation makes it much easier to see what's going on than a multitude of tracked changes.

Dear Team

Looking forward to our call and discussions on this paper tomorrow.  I'm aware that the call is at a dreadful time for the US East Coasters and Brazil.  If there's any particular points that you would like to make, please either do so on the list or let me have your points before tomorrow's call, and I'll make sure that they are taken into consideration.

Best,

Emily

On 17 May 2011, at 12:32, Alice Jansen wrote:

> Dear Review Team Members,
>
> Please find attached a version of the Discussion Paper that compiles the editing suggestions and amendments submitted by the Team.
>
> Kindly note that a call is scheduled for tomorrow - 07:00 UTC – to discuss this paper.
>
> Very best regards
>
> Olof and Alice
> <WHOIS Review - draft discussion paper consolidated v3.doc>_______________________________________________
> Rt4-whois mailing list
> Rt4-whois at icann.org

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk