[Rt4-whois] WHOIS Review - updated draft following today's call

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Wed May 25 08:22:03 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,
Today's call, chaired by Kathy and attended by Peter, Susan, Bill, Kim and Omar, focused on agenda item 1, advancing the issues paper. Edits were made up to the end of the second question box on page 5, as marked in the attached version. The list of consensus policies was moved above the first question box and the team decided to include hyperlinks to main documents.

PLEASE NOTE: When adding the hyperlinks, I noted that items 3 and 4 in the consensus policy list on page 4 seem to relate to the same instrument, notably the WHOIS Marketing Restriction Policy, so I reflected that in the drafting, marked by red. This is to be confirmed, though!

Also, please correct (and bear with me...) if I missed or misunderstood any of the decided edits.

Very best regards

Olof