[Rt4-whois] Comments on the draft discussion paper

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jun 1 14:00:41 UTC 2011

One final note to all - we finished last week's two hour session on the
question box, questions 9-13. After the review of the few edits and
changes to prior sections, I would recommend that we start at these
questions, review the following section, "Cost Impact & Considerations,"
and then I think we are done!

Best,
(Peter/Kathy edits)

Hello all,