[Rt4-whois] AGENDA - Call Today [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Thu Jun 2 02:22:09 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This is just to confirm that I have indeed circulated the LE questionnaire to my GAC colleagues, and also domestically to Australian LE stakeholders.

I suggested that responses in advance of our Singapore meeting would be appreciated (although I didn't say it was a fixed cut-off as such).

Cheers,

Peter