[Rt4-whois] Some News from Kathy

LEMON, Sharon sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Jun 3 14:09:16 UTC 2011

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for sharing this news with us.  I have really enjoyed your contributions to our group and hope they can continue as long as possible.  Your experience, knowledge and enthusiasm have proved most useful.

I have just been reading about your work with ENIAC, which looks truly amazing and I can understand your priorities.

Very Best of Luck for the future - and I hope we will see you in Singapore?

Sharon

Sharon LEMON OBE
Deputy Director
Cyber and Forensics
Serious and Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
07768 290902
0207 855 2800