[Rt4-whois] Notes from 1:1 calls

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Wed Jun 8 18:07:40 UTC 2011

I noticed that there is a suggestion for a 3-day face-to-face meeting in MDR in September. I assume that would be around 20-22 Sep. Is that correct?

Would there be interest in doing this in Europe? I ask because the following week is the IGF and Nairobi is considerably easier to reach from Europe than the West Coast of the US. I could look into our hosting at one of our EU sites (London, Berlin, Paris) if we are interested.