[Rt4-whois] Kathy Kleiman and the Whois Review Team

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Jun 13 11:54:59 UTC 2011

Big smile, Omar and All!  I am so pleased to hear the verdict of the
Registries Stakeholder Group, and have great thanks and appreciation to
everyone on the Whois Review Team who value my work (as I value yours!).

The downside of the whole process with the Registries is the time it
took to come to a conclusion, and the appearance, along the way, that
someone else would be appointed. That meant that I could not, in good
faith, book tickets to Singapore through the ICANN travel service at the
appropriate time.

So with regrets, there is bad news and good news. The bad news is that I
will be unable to join you in Singapore -- and am very sorry because I
know there will be many, many important meeting. I will read official
notes closely, and please feel free to take and share unofficial notes
as well (especially in areas we are working on together).

The good news is that I get to continue, hooray!  We have much work
ahead, and I look forward to doing it with it. At the end of the day, we
are a team, and that is a great thing.

Very best,
Kathy

Glad to hear that!