[Rt4-whois] Budget request

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Mon Jun 20 12:49:03 UTC 2011

I really don't want to see Emily angry with all her sweetness... lol

Fellows, let me suggest something: to avoid (of course, if it's
possible) F2F meetings in the very first day after arriving, the jet
lag kicks hard our heads and the productivity falls for good. At least
mine, I was like a zombie yesterday, sorry :)

Omar