[Rt4-whois] Initial RFP Draft for Consumer Trust research

Kim G. von Arx kim at vonarx.ca
Wed Jun 22 04:11:13 UTC 2011

Hi Sarmad:

I think that is a good point, however, I would suggest that we keep the number of countries blank, but add some language that requires the applicant to support their reasoning and how it will fully encompass a truly global perspective including developing countries, genders, ages, etc. Alternatively, I would suggest we provide a range.

Kim