[Rt4-whois] Recommendations

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Wed Jul 6 06:19:23 UTC 2011

Good point, James.

ICANN should clarify / would centralize anyway, even to weigh /
prioritize the stakeholders interests (as a pre-policy level).

I remember to ask about this once, what kind of (most common) legal
struggles arise from Whois use, or misuse worldwide? Do we have (ok,
or need) access to those files?

Omar