[Rt4-whois] Follow up to the call

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Wed Jul 6 11:18:40 UTC 2011

Hi Olof

Many thanks for taking on the follow up work while Alice is on holiday.
 These are the tasks I think we just agreed:

1. Please would you do a first pass on "bundling" the recommendations into
related issues.  Kathy and I can then review
2. Please would you liaise with Lynn who has the RT's authority to sign off
the RFP once the deadline for comments has expired.  I noticed a couple of
typos, so would be grateful if you could also do a final proofread (I think
you became Olaf again ;-))
3. Alice has kindly forwarded links to documents on Applicable Laws and
Producers/Maintainers to Sharon.  Please would you follow up with Sharon if
she has any further requests or would like to set up calls with those
involved in the subteams covering those issues.
4. We would like to have a note of people's availability over the coming
holiday period (Northern Hemisphere).  This would be on the private wiki.
 Please would you organise this.

PLEASE NOTE: from 30 June 2011 my contact details have changed (see below).

  [image: Emily Taylor Consultancy - Internet Governance]   76 Temple Road,
Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

www.etlaw.co.uk  Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in
England and Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.