[Rt4-whois] RFP for Consumer Research

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Fri Jul 8 00:03:09 UTC 2011

Hi Lynn,

I have one addition to the RFP under section 4.1 Statement of Suitablility

Disclose and describe any business relationship or association with ICANN, a registry, a registrar or proxy service provider.

It would be helpful if the research company that we choose understands WHOIS but it is important for the team to know if there is a preexisting relationship with any of the above entities.

Hope I made it in under the deadline!

Susan