[Rt4-whois] Next meeting - Wed (Tues for some of us)

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jul 19 02:36:25 UTC 2011

Hi All,
As Emily is on vacation, I will be chairing the next meeting.  A quick
note and a quick question. The quick note is that the time of the
meeting is Wed 2:00 UTC, which is Tues 10pm for Washington DC, and 7pm
in San Fran (sorry Michael, it's 6am in Moscow!)

Here's the quick question: should we meet? The main purpose would be to
compare notes on our sections, ask questions, and discuss anything that
would make preparing and writing your sections easier.  So --- does
anyone have questions? Do you have issues to discuss about your section
or others in this writing stage?  Should we meet?

Please feel free to send questions/comments/issues to the group, or to
me, and I will prepare an agenda.

Best and tx,