[Rt4-whois] Move 7/20 meeting to 7/27

LEMON, Sharon sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Jul 19 16:57:17 UTC 2011

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

-- Converted from text/plain format -->

Hi Kathy,

I may not be able to circulate my draft by 23rd July - I am working to the end of July deadline - it is quite likely I will not start it until after 23rd. I won't make the 27th call as it will be 3am, but will make the 3rd August, by which time I will have circulated my first draft.

Sharon

Sharon LEMON OBE
Deputy Director
Cyber and Forensics
Serious and Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
07768 290902
0207 855 2800