[Rt4-whois] Public comments on Discussion Paper

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Tue Jul 26 09:34:50 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,
The deadline for comments to the Review Team's Discussion Paper has now expired and we are busy compiling a summary. The comments can be seen at http://forum.icann.org/lists/whoisrt-discussion-paper/ .  In short, the comment harvest was really good - 28 submissions from 26 contributors, spanning a wide array of entities, see the list below.
More on this at our call tomorrow morning (my time)
Best regards
Olof
----------------------
Submissions in reverse chronological order - total 28 from 26 contributors
ALAC
CIRA
PK (Patrik Klos) 2
BC