[Rt4-whois] July 27th Teleconf, 02:00 UTC

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jul 26 13:02:41 UTC 2011

Hi All,
As you know, we postponed last week's meeting in favor of meeting this
week at the same time. Our meeting is Wed, 02:00 UTC (Tues night for the
US). Alice will be circulating a number.

Here's the agenda for this week. Please let me know if there is anything
you would like to add.

_Agenda:
_1) Highlights of Singapore - quick update for Lutz, Kathy and others not
attending some/all the sessions (Team)
2) Update on Chapters - submitted and extensions requested (Olof)
3) Chapters for final report: thoughts, questions, comments, deadlines
(Team)
4) Implementation Subteam visit to ICANN Compliance Team (Susan)
5) Update on Data Protection laws in Russia (and other countries, if Team
members have information) (Michael)
6) RFP Update (Lynn)
7) Marina Del Ray visit - Update on arrangements (Olof, Alice)
8) Additional business, comments or questions.

Best,