[Rt4-whois] Assistance required please - all RT

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Tue Aug 2 07:40:25 UTC 2011

Hi there Sharon

Thank you for working on this.  Your format is clear, concise, and easy to
follow.  You've organised the materials in a sensible and fair way, and I
particularly liked your explanation (key) on the stakeholders who provided
input.

I attach some comments, which represent my personal take on the work and the
consultation feedback.  Happy to discuss further on our call.

--

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.