[Rt4-whois] Our next call - rest of message

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Wed Aug 3 03:25:25 UTC 2011

Dear RT,

I confess I'm a little "lost in translation" since Singapore. Besides the
busy days are still on, lots of things happening.

Please could someone make me a quick resume, or better, how can I be more
helpful in one of the chapters for example?

I saw Sharon's document about applicable laws, law enforcement but I
couldn't review it yet.

Regards,

Omar

PS: Again, I won't be able to attend the call (5 AM here)