[Rt4-whois] Summary of Public Comments

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Tue Aug 9 08:43:42 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,
Just to follow-up on my message below, the note and summary are now posted, at http://forum.icann.org/lists/whoisrt-discussion-paper/msg00029.html and the summary can also be reached directly at http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/report-comments-whoisrt-discussion-paper-05aug11-en.pdf
Very best regards
Olof