[Rt4-whois] FW: Proposal - conference call

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Wed Aug 10 15:14:45 UTC 2011

I took a look at the material Sharon provided and didn't see anything that necessarily warranted our substantially changing any of our definitions. I might not object to certain changes but I didn't see compelling evidence that there was a consensus view presented by the comments.

I'm not opposed to changes and the comments suggest areas we might consider. However, I'd suggest we need compelling evidence, preferably new (like comments), that demonstrates that our current language requires change.

Without that evidence, I think we need to go through each comment and provide a short response. Similar comments could receive similar or identical responses.

Hope this is helpful.