[Rt4-whois] Report input - privacy/proxy 'gaps' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Mon Aug 22 06:42:11 UTC 2011

Hello again all,

Attached is a revised draft to fill out some of the more obvious gaps (including the argument around proxy services, and the references to ICANN’s consensus procedure), and to address some of the points raised by James.

There is clearly still more work to be done to balance the argument in places, and to incorporate diverse/alternate viewpoints, but I hope this revised version addresses some of the gaps and questions about the positions.

I’ve also inserted responses to James’ comments below, and would be welcome further comments on how to take this issue forward.

Cheers,

Peter