[Rt4-whois] Next call

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Aug 23 12:54:34 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

As you all know, your next WHOIS conference call is scheduled for next week.
With a view to ensuring a quorum, the Review Team Chair has decided to select a US/Australia-friendly timeslot for this call. 22:00 UTC appears to be the most convenient slot: 08:00 AUSTRALIA – 18:00 WASHINGTON – 15:00 LOS ANGELES – 23:00 LONDON – 00:00 BERLIN.
Unfortunately I am unable to provide support on 31 August as I am on leave. As the call needs to be monitored, I asked Emily and Kathy whether it could please be postponed to 1 September, a proposal which was very kindly accepted. Your next session will thus be held on 1 September at 22:00 UTC. We hope this seems acceptable to you and apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause…

Many thanks in advance for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Alice