[Rt4-whois] Inaccurate WHOIS [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Mon Sep 12 23:27:14 UTC 2011

Hi Susan,

Thanks for passing this through, and I agree with your comments. This would seem to be a clear example of 'low hanging fruit' that should be addressed at the time of registration. I am very interested to develop recommendations that address this sort of situation, and reduce the incidence of deliberately inaccurate WHOIS data. This was a recommendation in the 2007 GAC Principles, and it clearly still requires attention.

Kind regards,

Peter